Monday, November 18, 2013

THESE BROKEN STARS

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
 
BLUE LAGOON MEETS SCI-FI
 

The Icarus is a cruise liner of a space ship that carries on board 50,000 people. On board the Icarus is Tarver Merendsen who is a very young Major, and Lilac whose father is the richest man in the universe and owner of the Icarus. Suddenly the ship goes down and Tarver and Lilac find themselves alive on a deserted planet. 


Two people of very opposite backgrounds are suddenly thrown together in this amazing tale.
I really liked this book so much. It was a mixture of the Blue Lagoon and Star Trek, but the combination makes it a great read. I encourage teens and adults alike to read this book


This book was truly captivating and I couldn't put it down. It was so well written and there was never a dull spot in the entire book. I love sci-fi and I love romance and this book has both.
 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
 
HAPPY READING!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment